2009-07-06

All good things come to an end

Haven't written now for almost a month. It's been so much going on so I haven't really taken the time to post here (which is quite ironic since that's what the blog is about; all the things I've done in Durham and around). Also, it feels a bit weird writing in this blog since my Durham year now is over. I have done so much fun things, met so many people which of many I now consider as good friends, seen places and cities, partying to great music and laughed a lot, and many many more things (and of course learned some geography stuff). It has definitely been all together one of the best periods of my life. I have both felt I've kind of became younger, and older and more mature at the same time. I have probably changed a bit from this experience (hopefully for the better), even though I'm the same person as before.
Since my last post I have had friends over from home, a 12 hour summer ball that didn't end until long after the sun had risen, been a guest on a radio show, seen Manchester again and got an apertizer of Liverpool, had an afternoon at the beach on the coast, and some crazy party nights, and said goodbye to people I've lived very close to during this time, before going down to London for two sunny days and then home.
Since my time as a student abroad now have come to an end I'm gonna put this blog to an end too. Feel a bit locked writing wise to Durham and Britain and everything with it, but as I really like to write about stuff when I feel the insperation I will definitely write more about my life and things that interest me. So someway, someday (soon) I will start to blog again. See you!

Inga kommentarer: