2009-04-17

Football fest!

In England I used to have Arsenal as my favourite football team. Mostly I think because they had a some Swedish players during the 90s. But more or less just had it as my team if someone asked who I supported, didn't really knew that much about them. However, now I think I found a team that I really like. After the amazing Champions League-game on Tuesday between Chelsea and Liverpool I consider myself more and more of a Liverpool-fan. Can never count them out, The Kings of Comebacks! Very likely I will be even more of a fan after I visited the city in June.
Still, not a team in the world can compete with my home town team Örebro SK. After have lost two games with 1-0 we really needed to win last night. I went down to a sports bar, which was packed, with Per, Tomas and Jakob to see the game and down a few pints. Of course the boys on the field finally won their first game and played quite well too, and I think we have Sweden's finest between the posts! Went to another bar after the game for some more beer and chat with my mates, and that always cheers me up when there's too much other things passing through my head, with the revision and everything.

Inga kommentarer: