2009-04-21

Reunion

This Saturday I had a reunion with my former senior level school class, since it was 10 years ago we finished school. I've got good contact with around half a dozen of my former class mates, but still quite a couple I haven't seen in some years, and also fun to see everyone since most people live other where now.
I met up with Joel, Johan, Isak and Aron to start off the night a bit at Joel's place. As always, very cool to see the guys again and be all together. Then we headed off to the place where we were going to have dinner with the rest of the people that had signed up for the reunion. It was really enjoyable from the start and there were lots of things to talk about without feeling like it was forced. After the dinner and desert we went down to the ground floor where there was a nightclub for everyone (not just us at the reunion), and some more old class mates joined in. All in all I think we were around 15 of us, and I think everyone had a really great time!

Inga kommentarer: