2009-04-01

Lovely day

Haven't done much this week, gets a bit boring. Sleeps till almost noon, read quite a lot (although not the academic literature that I should), and take walks with my four-legged friend Lenny. Today I woke up pretty early by the sun shining through my curtains, had a long big breakfast, and then went out for a long walk with Lenny (so happy it wasn't his time to go), and who can complain then?! The sun was shining from a clear blue sky, the snow went away as quick as it came, and with great music in my ears things couldn't feel better and I probably could have walked around for a lot more than the 75 min I did. The plans for the nearest future is to get started with the revision for the exams in May, take a trip to Uppsala, and maybe get away on some spontaneous adventure. Just keep my fingers and toes crossed that the fantastic spring weather will stay now.

Inga kommentarer: