2009-04-14

Ayo technology

After having been without a camera since Manchester and without a mobile since I came back from Uppsala I killed two birds with one stone and ordered two new ones at the same time. Don't know much about technical stuff, especially not mobiles, but got some help from my brother and a friend. I settled eventually for a Nikon Coolpix s560 Blue and a Sony Ericsson w890i Mocca. Even though functionality and that they are convenient to have in the pocket play a big part, I must say the design do too, and I really like colourful things (like my laptop). I think it gives the extra touch to normally boring looking things. So in time for the weekend I will probably be able to take a lot more photos again (and put on here), both with my new camera and phone! Yey!!

Inga kommentarer: