2009-03-11

Bingo!

Yesterday evening Bibo, Phil and Tom arranged a bingo party to raise money for their charity challenge where they gonna climb the five highest peak in the UK in 48 hours (climb is maybe to exaggerate, more like walking up for, but still quite a challenge to do it in two days). Of course I was there to support them, and I bought 7 cards for £5 with hope of winning the top prize; a ticket for the Summer Ball in June. The first numbers really went my way, and the girl next to me noticed and told me "oh look, we both need the same number to complete a row, how exiting!". A few minutes later Tom said the lucky number, so I jump up from my seat and yell "line!!" while the poor girl next to me was just about to stand up. I felt a bit bad first on one hand, but hey, rules are rules and it's a game so somebody has to win. The prize was a bottle of wine, which is still in my room but I told her that she would get a glas or so of it when I'm gonna drink it on Friday in the bar.

The winning line was the second from above on the card at the bottom in the middle, and the lucky number was 69.

Inga kommentarer: