2009-05-13

A day at the library

Today has been like most days now for a bit more than a week. Going up at 8am (today Bibo knocked on my door since I overslept a bit yesterday), take a quick shower, eat breakfast, and then head to the main library with some of my fellow Erasmus-students to be there at 9am for a full day of studies. Even though we were there pretty early today there were hardly any places left to sit in the whole building, but found some eventually. Crazy! I wonder when some people go there, like 8??! I'm still a (Erasmus-)student, no way I get up that early! I can't describe how tired I am of just revising and revising everything before my exams, but it helps that everyone is in the same position, and also the really nice lunch breaks we have together in the sunny grass outside with lots of laughs helps a lot. The lunch consists of a double sandwich with egg, tuna, chicken, BLT etc, a chocolate buscuit and some fruits. Kind of actually like it now, and a bit fun to compare with the others and see what sandwich they had. The only negative thing about the break is that it is so hard to get back in again to the books and papers. Well, now you know what I will do for another week from today when my first exam is.

Inga kommentarer: