2009-05-08

Don't call it a comeback!!

Been two busy weeks since I came back here to Durham again. Brought my boys, Joel and Aron, over with me for the first week. We left a sunny Stockholm and arrived to a rainy Durham. But the sun finally showed up after two days of rain (think I never actually experienced heavy rain two days in a row here before that), and no matter the weather we had some great days and even better nights together! After that it's been all about revision, just repeating everything I've studied (and not studied) this year, so just imagine there's loads to do. But as always you find tons of stuff that you think is more important to do, so think it's about time to start up this beautiful blog again for real, and see where it might going!

1 kommentar:

Karro sa...

Äntligen! som Gert Fylking en gång sa :P