2009-05-30

Summertime!

Yesterday I finally had my last exam! Had 5 in 9 days, quite hectic...! But now it is all over, and I'm free from everything that has to do with studies, and very conveniently the sun decided to sun the whole day! At first it felt very weird to have really nothing you had to do, but I went out in the sun and read a good book and worked on my tan. In the afternoon me and Felix walked down to town to just walk around, buy some small stuff, and have ice cream in the sun. Loads of people were sitting along the river and had picnics and just relaxing, and in town there were people all over and an outdoor market on the market place.
After we got back to college I went down to the gym, where I spent quite some time this month, so I could get away from the books and clear my head. Also, I think I can count the beer and drinks I had this month on my fingers, so haven't been in this good shape since I did my military service. Feels like a bit of shame to "ruin" it all now when you can have a drink whenever you want, but there's still plenty of time to keep up the good condition, and I don't really have problem with gaining weight, I somehow stay slim like Iggy Pop almost no matter how much I eat and so. Tonight I hope to top this amazing start of the summer with a good party night at Revolver tonight and rock out! Tomorrow will probably look the same, at least the sun is supposed to shine!


Inga kommentarer: