2009-05-24

Yoghurt treatment

Today it has been sunny the whole day! So great! I still had to study, but could do it in the sun at least, so not so bad. However, since it was one of the first really sunny days in a while, my skin wasn't ready for all this sun, and like most years in the beginning of summer I burned myself a bit since I didn't have any sunscreen. I didn't have any after sun lotion either, so I took what I had; a pack of yoghurt. Helped to chill a bit, and made me smell like summer strawberries! A bit of tip if you burn yourself and need to cool to skin down and don't have anything else.

Tomorrow I have my third exam out of five, so I can see the light. So far it has gone pretty alright I think, even though I can't really know for sure. I was really nervous before the first one I had Wednesday morning. Didn't know how everything would work and stuff, but it was more or less like any exam. On Friday I have my last one, then it's just fun and games. Can't wait!

1 kommentar:

Nybliven 24-åring sa...

Haha, nu fick jag dagens skratt iaf! ;)