2009-05-26

Gangstas just wanna have fun

Just read that Ice Cube will fill the void after Cyndi Lauper, who had to cancel her show, at this summer's Hultsfreds Festival in Sweden. This is the most funny replacement since David Bowie cancelled his gig at the Roskilde Festival in 2004 just two days before he was gonna perform, and most people were already there camping, and got replaced in the last minute by Slipknot. There were a lot of confused 50-year-olds hanging around then I can tell you! Now I can see in front of me a bunch of girls in crazy coloured hair and neon 80s clothes waiting in front of the stage, and Cube comes out and ask "where mah muthafuckin gangstas at??!". Priceless. Well, this gives me a reason to get my gangsta out and pump some ol' Ice Cube, before he was doing shitty films. Chickity-check yo self before you wreck yo self!!

Ice Cube - "It Was A Good Day / Check Yo Self"


Ice Cute, in a girlie bandana

In the backstreets of Dirrty Durham

Inga kommentarer: