2009-05-14

Summer vibes

A great way to start off the day is to listen to some nice, happy music to get you in a good mood. This morning I found two new (one is almost two months but new to me, while the other is banging new!) songs that with their latin Copacabana feeling get me in the dance-all-night-at-the-beach-in-the-summer-vibe. As soon as the exams are over I will not get out of my shorts, top, and flip-flops, and just relax in the sun.
Both songs are the first video from each artist's new album. Jack Peñate's second album "Everything Is New" comes out June 22, and Mos Def's fourth album "The Ecstacic" comes out June 9. Perfect time for the summer!
For those who wants to dance a bit longer there's the Extended Mix of "Tonight's Today" on Spotify.

Jack Peñate - "Tonight's Today"


Mos Def - "Casa Bey"

2 kommentarer:

Johan T sa...

Tack för den! Mos Def-låten underbar!

Per sa...

"Magnetic, the flow is athletic!" Han är tillbaka i fin gammal form!