2008-12-12

Music For Life

I normally don't answer any chain letters sent to my e-mail or have hundreds of applications of facebook etc. Some quiz and stuff like that are fun though, like this that I got from Karro. You're supposed to put on some kind of music player with a 'random' function, like iTunes, and then answer some questions with the titles of the songs that come up (without skipping to the next song to get a good answer of course). With a bit more than 4 500 songs in my music library there are a lot of possible answers, and some of them can be quite weird and funny. This is what I got:
  • How are you today? Ut I Kylan ("Out In The Cold") (Nationalteatern)
  • Will you go far in life? Die, Allright!! (The Hives)
  • What do your friends think about you? Stuck Here For Days (The Datsuns)
  • Will you get married? Coming Of Age (Jay-Z)
  • What's the themesong of your life? To Be Determined (Evidence)
  • What's the story of your life? Starman (David Bowie)
  • How is school for you? Mic Control (Soul Position)
  • How will tomorrow be? Dedicated (Das EFX)
  • How can you progress in life? You Don't Want To Fuck With Me (Ol' Dirty Bastard)
  • What's the best about your friends? Inversion (Mark Ronson)
  • What's up for next week? Jersey Yo (Redman)
  • What song describes you best? Rich Kid Blues (The Raconteurs)
  • How is your life? Time And Time Again (Counting Crows)
  • What song will be played at your funeral? Truckloads Of Nothin' (The Hellacopters)
  • How to the world look at you? Thousand-mile-stare (Caesars Palace)
  • Will you live a happy life? Lost! (Coldplay)
  • Do you have a dark and deep secret? User Friendly (Marilyn Manson)
  • Do people secretely fantasise about you? I'll Be Waiting (The Pigeon Detectives)
  • How can I make myself happy? Sabotage (Gang Starr)
  • Will I ever have children? Can I See You (Sunz Of Man)
  • What song best describes the person you are attracted to? Player's Ball (Outkast)
  • What would you like to say to the next generation? The Ownerz (Gang Starr)
  • Any tips for me? Black Dog (Led Zeppelin)
  • How will I be remembered? Memory Lane (O.C.)
  • What's my dance tune? Shiver (Coldplay)
Comments: I'm definetely Out In The Cold today, it's really chilly! To be a Starman would be really cool, if not as an austronaut it would be cool to be a rock star like Bowie! And I wouldn't mind to leave the building to the sound of The Hellacopters (even though I already know what song I would like, sung by my three kids in an emotional acapella version) !

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

How can I make myself happy? - Sabotage. Du vet vad du måste göra ;) Mina blev rätt roliga med. Trevlig Lucia!

Per sa...

Vet inte vad du pratar om, men jag tar gärna beställningsjobb för den rätta summan ;) Tack, den var trevlig!