2009-02-09

Monday

Mondays are right now my most busy days with three lectures during the day. The first one starting at 9am, and the last one from 4.15-6.15pm. The last one is not only at a terrible time, but has so far been quite terribly boring. The subject itself is not that awful, which is about how you govern cities and who is doing it, but the lecturer is! Again, not him personally as he seems like quite fun and easy going, but how he holds his lectures. Today he had 42 slides, which were full of text, and which he just read off, word for word. Hell, I can read perfectly fine myself! If I knew he was just going to do like this I would not had gone, and he took a break with only half an hour left so was not worth it to leave. Can't be fun for anyone this way, for neither him or us. Luckily Felix is in the same class, which makes it more fun and easy to cope with, and some nice looking girls to rest the eyes on if you get bored by the slides.

Inga kommentarer: