2009-02-07

Out of order

One of the modules I'm taking here is about development, which I've studied a bit before as well. In many cases I think that Britain is an underdeveloped (even though it is a really questioned term) country, and I could make a long list of things that annoys me but I won't. However, one thing that really does is when I want to do my laundry here. First of all I've gotta pay £1.50 to use the washing-machine and £0.50 for the tumbler. I know this might just sound like I'm just whining and that it's normal to pay for this (here and in many other places), but not for me. I'm used to a big, fully equipped laundry room that is free for everyone in the building. With the rent I pay here I think it could be something they could have for free too. Secondly, they don't have drying cupboards here, just tumblers, which you can't use for all clothes. So I've put up a clothing line in my room to dry jeans, shirts etc that I don't want to get shrunk or look worn. On top of it all so were three out of four machines out of order today. Hell, it's the 21st century you island-stuck Neanderthals, aaaaahhh!!!

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Stackars Per! Inte lätt, men du har ju ordnat det bra på rummet som det ser ut :)

Per sa...

Jag lider inte (har ju löst det som du såg och påpekade), bara med de stackars öborna, det är dem det är synd om, jag kommer ju lämna den här underutvecklade hålan sen hehe!