2009-02-01

Puzzled


Mon ami Bibo has found a new hobby. Puzzles. He bought a 500 piece puzzle at the Salvation Army on Thursday and has since then been sitting with it every moment he get (since his computer doesn't work at all). As about half of the puzzle consisted of blue sky pieces you had to just sit and try every piece to see if it fitted. As I have hardly any patience I can manage to do this around 5 minutes, then I can't stand it. Yesterday he was almost finished with it, so I decided to film this big moment:



The piece is still nowhere to be found, so he glued the puzzle on to a cardboard and painted the missing part blue. Right now he got his hands on a 1000 piece puzzle. Hopefully there's not just 999.

3 kommentarer:

Bea Muñoz sa...

Lol! I had to say it...Best video ever!!! You, stars!
Man, you really need to have "horchata" in your veins and not "blood" to be able to stay calm and not throwing the fucking puzzle out of the window after finding out there is 1 piece missing! I couldn't have controlled myself! Well, maybe it's because I have a bit of a Spanish passionate temper! lol!
Have a great day!!!
Is it snowing in Durham, by the way? My school is closed today, too much snow in Leeds!!

Per sa...

Thanks!! Even though I've seen better, I must say the ending was quite an unexpected turn, even for the photographer/director haha!
Sorry, but I don't get what "horchata" is? Is it english, spanish...swedish?? Well, he got a bit upset, but yes we might be a bit more relaxed haha!
Oh yes, it's snowing like never before, but still had all my lectures. Enjoy your day at home then!

Anonym sa...

Hortacha is a white Spanish drink. I think it is nasty, I don't like it at all! it tastes weird!lol!

So it is also snowing there? seems it is going to keep on snowing here!!! let's see if i skip school again tomorrow! lol!