2009-02-22

St Aidan's Day

Yesterday it was St Aidan's Day, which ment a full day of activities and party! The bar was open from 10am and team games, but I had to play a 5-a-side football game first so didn't join the festivities until noon (which was still early so didn't mind). As an Uppsala student I'm skilled and experienced when it comes to full day wet partying, so I took it quite easy with an even pace and fitted in a break for a nap so I could last through the night. Besides being able to hang in the bar early you could also try to play human foosball, listen to live music and other fun things around college as . In the evening the bar was packed with people, and there was kareoke so me and about a dozen other people went up and ripped off this classic in almost the same crazy style as the original performers. We stayed in the bar until they closed sometime after 11pm and were supposed to go out to a club, but everything went so slow so most of the guys I was with stayed in college. But after midnight me, James and Phil decided to go anyway and ended up rocking out at Revolver at the DSU for an hour, which was packed with people as well.

Inga kommentarer: