2009-02-11

Ticket to ride


Yesterday I received a letter that contained the three tickets to Kaiser Chiefs I've been waiting for. The concert is in a bit more than two weeks and is going to be my first concert so far since I came here, even though I had as a goal to try to go and see as many as I could. Unfortunately, the big concerts in Newcastle sell out quite quick. Also, ironically there have been quite many concerts now in Sweden that I've really wanted to see. One of them is the "Check The Rhyme Tour" tonight in Gothenburg that includes a dream-team line-up of classic hip-hop acts as Beatnuts, Tha Alkaholiks, Paris, Lords of the Underground, and Jeru The Damaja. I've already seen Beatnuts once in Stockholm, after which Juju (one of the rappers) were arrested after a bar fight. Anyhow, I'm really looking forward to the end of this month, and hope I get to see some more concerts before I leave back to Sweden in summer.

Inga kommentarer: