2009-02-01

Wild night!

Yesterday night I was invited with the other guys to a pre-party at a friend to a friend's apartment. It was cool to see how the students outside of college lives. Most share with 3-5 other people, so it must be really fun to live with your friends in your own place. This apartment was right above Topshop, so really central in Durham and close to most things with restaurants, stores and bars around. Had a few drinks there before hitting out to Klute. It's definitely not my favourite place, I had rather gone to Revolver, but as it was really close and all the others wanted to go there I followed along. I really like places with good music, which can be anything from rock/pop, hip-hop/r&b, dance/house and more, but it doesn't have to be so important if you're with good company and have fun anyhow. The music at Klute was so bad though most of the time that I totally get out of the party mood, and when I lost the others I decided to leave and go home a bit after midnight. Found Philipp in the bar with the girls and told him I was gonna leave. He asked me where Bibo and Felix were, which I didn't know and guessed they were on the dance floor. On the way home I passed by the pizza place on the corner of Old Elvet Bridge and New Elvet Rd, and took a look in to see if it was a long cue and possibly buy some chips to eat on the way home. Guess who, to my huge surprise, I find in there... Bibo and Felix!! I ask what the hell they're doing there and not in the club? They also found the club night pretty shit, and decided to go home and puzzle instead! That's what we did the rest of the night until Bibo fell asleep on his bed and me and Felix left to go to ours. So the life as a student in Durham ain't always that wild and crazy as it might look like from all the photos on Facebook. Although I think puzzles are really rock'n'roll.

Inga kommentarer: