2009-01-29

Back on track!

This morning I had a meeting with my Erasmus coordinator at the Department of Geography about my work load. We agreed on the solution to drop the Hazard and Risk module. I mean, I'm from Sweden, we barely have no natural Hazards, just Hurricane Per (yup, I'm dangerous!) and a few other things. But seriously, it's feels really nice to be able to focus more on the other modules. I also have been in contact with other lecturers who have been very helpful, so I got the motivation back and actually a real hunger for studies. Geography is really interesting! Well, tonight there's also a bit of fun, as it's the first formal for the term, themed 'A for Aidan's'. Not gonna tell what I'm gonna dress up as, but I can say like this; if the kiddos don't start with Corporal before talking to me they will regret they were born. Attention!
Corporal 314 Norberg

Inga kommentarer: