2009-01-26

Water polo

Pretty busy writing my summative essays right now, but I still try to do some fun stuff to not totally go under. Yesterday me and Bibo finally got the chance to go and see Felix playing a match of water polo. He practice a lot every week with the university team and has to come out later than the rest of us when we go out, so it was fun to see what the fuzz was about and get to see the first water polo match in my life. So we went there as real supporters with our own home made Felix-flag. It was quite an easy sport to follow, even though we didn't really know all of the rules. A bit like handball to me, but in water. I was quite surprised about how fast the sport is; they swum back in forth all the time and crossed the "field" in justa few seconds sometimes, and pretty physical too (although they look like little babies in their hats). Durham had the lead with 2-0 against Lancaster when the Dutch Devil himself stepped in and comfortably put the ball in the right corner of the goal, and basically put the match to an end. He didn't let us down at all, and had us cheering again a few minutes later with his second goal for the night. Amazing performance! Think I will try to go and see at least one more of his matches sometimes.
Felix "The Cat" Kraneveld

1 kommentar:

Unknown sa...

Amaaazing article i must say ;) Thanks!