2009-01-23

First Friday

Today has been my first Friday back in Durham, so also the end of the first school week for this term. It's strange how things quickly get back to normal, which mostly is a good thing though. One of my few New Year's resolution (didn't really give any, but kind of) was to be more effective with my studies, and I think I've actually been, believe it or not. I have been to the library everyday and reading and writing. Sometimes I get into a bit of a flow, sometimes I get into a writers' block, but all in all I get stuff done, and that's of course good. I even skipped two nights out to get up early to study, and since I worked in the bar again last night I fortunately for my health have served a lot more beer and drinks than I had myself. I'm really liking the bar job, and I know all the drinks now and when I'm serving a beer with some music pumping I feel like a real bartender! Well, tonight I will be back in front of the bar, as it is Planet of Sound at the Union. Have a good Friday!

Inga kommentarer: